Monday, March 3, 2014

3/3/2014

Starting this blog for myself in order to track my training towards the Masters 2015 Crossfit Games.  The 2014 Open just started and I know I am not ready yet.  14.1 arrived and i totally bombed it on Friday then re-did on Sunday with a better score but not really wanting to do it again.  305 is okay at this point.  I think I could have gotten more reps but I really don't want to do the workout more than twice.  Tonight I felt okay.  A little winded but okay.  The workout was:
Power Cleans
5 rounds 5 reps EMOM at 185 (touch and go)
-Rest 1 minute-
5 rounds 3 reps EMOM at 205 (touch and go)
-Rest 1 minute-
5 rounds 1 rep every :30 at 245
-Rest exactly 3 minutes THEN-
30-25-20-15-10-5
Wall Balls
Toes to Bar
Time: 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment